This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#DelightfulMoments #CBias #CollectiveBias
I don't know about you, but I am in full holiday mode over here. Christmas music is on repeat and holiday touches are being added to the house and to all of my recipes! I love this time of year so much that I literally can't handle my excitement for this season! To me breakfast is the most important meal of the day all year long, but especially during the holidays! Starting with my morning cup of joe, to the plate that is in front of me, I need all the fuel to get me through holiday shopping, decking the halls, and keeping up with normal life at the same time (hello mom life)! My Easy Sugar Cookie French Toast is the perfect breakfast to make all season long and goes perfect with your favorite coffee of choice!
I love a good cup of coffee in the morning and with International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer, my coffee can taste as good as one of my favorite holiday treats! Because why not stir liquid holiday cheer into your coffee? It's the sweet taste of home in a rich, creamy swirl inspired by cookies & frosting and I absolutely love the taste!
There are so many delicious flavors that International Delight® Coffee Creamers offer (my other favorite being the International Delight® Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer), that you are sure to find the one that fits your holiday spirit the most!
I usually make my french toast with half and half, so it was an easy decision to swap my usual half and half for International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer for the easiest and most delicious french toast I have ever created! I love that I can showcase one of my favorite flavors in a holiday recipe! I will be keeping these creamers stocked in my fridge all season long to create even more memories with those I love starting with delicious coffee for all!
For more holiday recipe inspiration, check out the video below!
I grabbed my favorite flavors of International Delight® Coffee Creamer at my local Walmart! It just doesn’t feel like the holidays without a splash of seasonal flavor. Stock up and make that merriment last!
This recipe couldn't be more perfect for a holiday brunch or for Christmas morning and I can't wait for you to give it a try!
- 6 Slices of Brioche or White Bread, Cut into 1" thick pieces
- 1 1/2 Cups of International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- Powdered Sugar for Serving
- Maple Syrup for Serving
- Whisk together eggs, International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer, and vanilla in a baking dish until well combined.
- Place two pieces of the bread into the liquid for 2-3 minutes per side until bread has been soaked through but isn't soggy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a large non-stick pan or a griddle over medium heat and place 1 tbsp. of butter on the griddle and spread around the pan.
- Place two pieces of soaked bread at a time on the griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes per side until browned.
- Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat those same steps until all of the pieces of french toast are browned.
- Place the french toast that you put onto your baking sheet into the oven and let cook for another 15 minutes until the custard has cooked through.
- Top with powdered sugar and syrup and serve immediately.
My hubby said this is the best french toast he has ever had and I have no doubt it's due to the delicious flavor addition of International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer! Head out to your local Walmart and snag your favorites today to make your holiday a extra special this year!