This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StartAHealthyRelationship #CollectiveBias
A healthy lifestyle is something I strive to have for myself and for my family. Along with staying active, I believe the main aspect of staying healthy starts with your diet! That's why making healthy swaps like MaraNatha Almond Butters perfect for healthy snacking and recipe additions to any meal makes staying on track even easier. I love that I can shop at my local Walmart and get all of the ingredients that I need to create a delicious and healthy meal that my whole family will love! My almond butter Asian chicken and veggie soba noodle salad is the perfect lunch to meal prep and enjoy all week long!
MaraNatha is one of America's largest producers of high quality natural and organic nut butters. The taste is superior to other nut butters that I have tried and I am currently loving both the MaraNatha Creamy No Stir Almond Butter and the MaraNatha No Sugar or Salt Almond Butter! Both are such great additions to my afternoon snack and make the dressing for my soba noodle salad extra delicious (and nutritious!)
I have long been a fan of almond butter and I have become an even bigger fan since discovering MaraNatha. What's great about MaraNatha almond butters is that they are velvety smooth and ready to spread straight from the jar without any stirring! By pairing this almond butter with whole grains, some veggies, and lean protein, this recipe hits the jackpot in the nutrition department! The creaminess that the almond butter brings to the salad really makes it irresistible if you ask me! It's the perfect pairing of flavors, textures, and nutrition!
I grabbed mine right on the nut butter aisle at Walmart and you can too! MaraNatha almond butter is the perfect item to add to your fridge if you enjoy living a healthy lifestyle! Stock up on your favorite flavors now and start swapping out your unhealthy snacks for a better pairing with MaraNatha almond butter!
Hover over the image below to shop MaraNatha products online!
Start a healthy relationship by combining your favorite MaraNatha nut butters with a fresh piece of fruit, some whole grains, or by using it in recipes like my almond butter Asian chicken and veggie soba noodle salad! You are going to love the results and the delicious taste too!
- 1 Package of Soba Noodles
- 1/2 of a Rotisserie Chicken, diced
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Purple Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup Snow Peas, Sliced Thin
- 1/2 of a Red Pepper, Sliced Thin
- 2 Sliced Green Onions
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Almonds
For the Almond Butter Dressing-
- 1/2 Cup MaraNatha Creamy No Stir Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- Boil soba noodles according to package directions and then drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl combine noodles, chicken, cabbage, snow peas, red pepper, green onions, and cilantro.
- In a small saucepan heat MaraNatha Creamy No Stir Almond Butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, and honey over medium heat and whisk until almond butter has melted and sauce is smooth. Let cool.
- Pour the almond butter dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring or flavorless, and with MaraNatha almond butters in your pantry, you can be sure to always have a healthy and delicious option on hand! Head to your local Walmart and get yours now!