This post was kindly sponsored by Kroger Marketplace, but as always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
In a blink of an eye, the summer has come and gone and it's time to start planning everything back to school! From buying school supplies, to planning out lunch boxes, and everything in between it can be a bit overwhelming to get that to-do list completed before the first day of school starts! As a mom, I get it...there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done! That's why I am all about doing finding ways to save me time and energy, especially at this time of year! That's why I partnered with Kroger Marketplace to bring you an easy guide to checking off all of your items on your back to school supply list all in one stop! I'm also sharing one of my favorite easy lunch box recipes, my Spinach and Pepperoni Roll-Ups, that your kids are going to love in addition to those back to school essentials!
Did you know Kroger Marketplace has more than just the groceries you need for lunch boxes and weeknight meals? They have a whole back to school section that is filled with backpacks, pencils, notebooks, water bottles, lunch box supplies, and more, making it easy on us as parents when it comes to finding everything our kids need all in one place!
From ages preschool on up, Kroger Marketplace is your go-to back to school shop! I was able to pick up a really cute backpack in Parks' favorite color and even found a coordinating dinosaur lunch box that he loves too! I stocked up on lunch box snack containers, a new water bottle, and all of his school needs such as crayons, a notebook, water colors, and more! I was so excited that I was able to find everything on his school list right in the back to school section at Kroger! I was in and out in under twenty minutes keeping me on track with my day!
Head over to Kroger.com to find out more about the great options they have for back to school including great digital offers including coupons, and ClickList pick-up that make it even easier on busy moms!
In addition to the cutest lunch box and backpack, I also picked up some ingredients to make one of my favorite lunch box recipes that kids go crazy over! My spinach and pepperoni roll-ups are perfect to make in advance and are great warm or room temperature making them ideal for school lunches!
Spinach Pepperoni Roll-Ups
Prep Time: 10 Minutes, Cook Time 10-12 Minutes, Serves 3-4
- 1 Pack Crescent Rolls
- 24 Turkey Pepperonis (or regular pepperonis)
- 1/2 Cup Baby Spinach
- 4 Mozzarella String Cheese, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Marinara for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent rolls and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place a few leaves of spinach onto the widest end of the crescent roll and then layer 3 pepperonis and 1/2 of a mozzarella string cheese stick.
- Roll the dough around the spinach, pepperoni, and cheese until you get to the smallest side of the crescent roll.
- Repeat this process with all 8 crescent roll dough pieces.
- Melt butter and brush tops of the stuffed crescent rolls and then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with marinara or store in the refrigerator for later lunchbox use.
Don't make yourself do more work than you have to and head to Kroger Marketplace to stock up on all of your back to school essentials including the ingredients to make these yummy spinach and pepperoni roll-ups!