This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LeaveBlandBehind #CollectiveBias
It is so hard for me to believe that it is already November. October disappeared so quickly, but I am excited for what is to come for the rest of the year! This happens to be my most favorite time of the year for so many reasons! The food, the family, the friends, the gatherings and oh yeah...did I mention the food? I think that during the fall, everyone needs a good snack mix recipe to bring to get-togethers, give away as gifts, or just to keep on hand! My easy garlic ranch popcorn snack mix is going to be a hit in your house and is made super easy with McCormick Garlic Ranch Seasoning!
I love a good snack mix, and actually can't be trusted around it whenever I make it! I love finding new ways to kick up the flavor a notch and with McCormick's new Garlic Blends, it was pretty easy to achieve a seriously addicting mix! What I love about these spice blends, is that they can be used anywhere you would normally use garlic powder! Simply add the Garlic Blend before, during, or after cooking to add an extra flavor boost! It's just that easy! These blends are now available at Walmart and come in Garlic Ranch or Garlic Jalapeño (for those of you feeling spicy)! These new blends are the perfect way to bring garlic flavor to the next level in your cooking! McCormick Garlic Seasoning Blends take the guesswork out of recipe free cooking and who doesn't want that?
- 4 Cups of Popped Popcorn
- 2 Cups of Mini Pretzels
- 2 Cups of Cheese Crackers
- 2 Cups of Corn Cereal
- 1 Cup of Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Cup of Pecans
- 5 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick Garlic Ranch Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place pretzels, cheese crackers, corn chex, pumpkin seeds, and pecans onto a baking sheet leaving the popcorn separate.
- Melt the butter in the microwave until melted completely and then stir in McCormick Garlic Ranch Seasoning until combined.
- Pour the garlic ranch butter over the ingredients on the baking sheet and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the popcorn over top of the snack mix and toss slightly (so the popcorn is just coated slightly.)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until snack mix is toasted.
- Let cool completely and then serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
Do yourself a favor and make a batch of my easy garlic ranch popcorn snack mix to have on hand for all your favorite family gatherings, sports games, and more! Be sure to head to your local Walmart and grab your favorite McCormick Garlic Blends today!