This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CelebrateGoodness #NutsAboutGrapeNuts #CollectiveBias
Starting my morning out right is key to any productive day and having a healthy on-the-go breakfast is just the way I like to ensure that happens! Mornings can feel rushed and that's why I love prepping my breakfast the night before so I have an easy option to grab and go! One of my favorite ways to do this is by whipping up overnight oats for the week and packing them with only the good stuff my body needs to make it through any busy day! My trail mix overnight oats are my new favorite overnight oat combination that will keep you satisfied and energized through lunchtime!
One of the ways I add an extra punch to my overnight oats is by adding NEW Grape-Nuts Trail Mix Crunch! It's naturally flavored granola with vanilla, crunchy Grape-Nuts, sweet cranberries, and a touch of puffed barley! It adds the perfect flavor and crunch to one of my favorite easy breakfasts! These overnight oats aren't just your regular cup of oats, they are packed with omega 3's, protein, and healthy fats to keep you satisfied any morning of the week!
What better way to start your day than with a breakfast that is prepped the night before, tastes delicious, and is doing something really good for your body too? Grape-Nuts can help fuel your day and that's why Grape-Nuts Trail Mix Crunch is the perfect addition to any busy morning!
As a mom, mornings tend to be crazy enough without trying to figure out what I am going to eat to kickstart my day and that's why my trail mix overnight oats are going to your new favorite go-to breakfast option whatever your day might hold! I snagged Grape-Nuts Trail Mix Crunch right on the cereal aisle at my local Walmart!
I am so excited for you to try out NEW Grape-Nuts Trail Mix Crunch for yourself because it's delicious on it's own and it a fantastic way to boost your overnight oats to the next level in the flavor department!
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Milk of Choice
- 1/4 Cup Grape-Nuts Trail Mix Crunch + More for topping
- 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1/8 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Honey
- 1 Banana
- Take 1/2 of the banana and mash it. Leave the other half in its peeling and save for topping the oats when ready to eat.
- In a small bowl mix together rolled oats, milk, 1/4 cup Grape-Nuts Trail Mix, chia seeds, hemp seeds, shredded coconut, almond butter, salt, honey, and 1/2 mashed banana.
- After ingredients are mixed together, place them into a glass jar or glass container and into the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to eat the oatmeal, simply stir and then top with extra Grape-Nuts Trail Mix, other half of the sliced banana, and a drizzle of more almond butter.
Make sure to head to your local Walmart and grab some Grape-Nuts Trail Mix Crunch for yourself and see just how tasty it truly is!