This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BaronessPatches #CollectiveBias
Being a mom sometimes means being super woman it seems. There just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything we are "supposed" to be doing. Between keeping up with a toddler whose mood changes from one second to the next, running errands, getting my work done, and trying to find a moment that I can have to myself, I'd be lying if I said dinner didn't sneak up on me from time to time! This just adds to the crazy that is motherhood which is why I make my life a little easier and keep Red Baron pizzas in the freezer for hectic days where I need an easy dinner! I like to whip up the ultimate Italian sub salad to pair along with a couple of pizzas for a quick and tasty meal the whole family will devour!
There are so many delicious flavors of Red Baron pizza to choose from, but two of my favorites happen to be Red Baron® Brick Oven Crust and the Red Baron® Thin and Crispy Crust and I grabbed them right at my local Walmart in the freezer aisle!
Can I be honest here? Motherhood is a hard gig and any mom would be lying if they told you anything other than just that! Dinner time is one of the things that shouldn't have to be stressful in our day! It's a time where you actually get to sit and enjoy your family, some delicious pizza, and a bomb diggity salad that everyone (including you mamas) will love!
(Make sure to enter the sweepstakes below to win some exciting prizes from Red Baron!)
With so much pressure to do everything right as a mom, we can be a hard on ourselves when days don't go as planned. Things like trying to keep the house spotless (let's just throw that one out the window especially if you are a mom to a tornado in the form of a toddler like I am!) I mean, just trying to go to the bathroom alone these days usually results in the door being swung open violently and a little boy climbing in my lap while I am on the toilet...hello and welcome to becoming a mom! Let's just embrace the imperfections, the messiness, and the realness that is motherhood and have a few laughs about it! It's the only way that we are getting out alive!
Let's all be Baronesses in this gig together, support each other, and swap crazy stories to keep us sane! Because even though the days are tough sometimes, and it feels like we will never see our old freshly washed, perfectly dressed, no cellulite selves again...I wouldn't trade these moments for my old life any day of the week!
The Ultimate Italian Sub Salad
- 2 Cups of Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1/4 Cup Mixed Italian Olives
- 1/4 Cup Diced Salami
- 1/4 Cup Mini Pepperonis
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Pepperoncini Peppers
- 1/4 Cup Thinly Sliced Strips of Provolone Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil + 1 Tbsp.
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Cups of Cubed French Bread
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place bread cubes onto a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper and toss to coat well. Spread into an even layer.
- Bake the croutons for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden brown and crisp on the outside while still staying tender on the inside.
- Layer lettuce, olives, salami, pepperonis, pepperoncinis, cheese, and onion onto a large platter.
- Whisk together the red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper to make the vinaigrette.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad right before serving.
- Serve alongside Red Baron pizza for the perfect side dish.
Do yourself a favor and grab your favorite Red Baron pizza flavors from Walmart today and stock your freezer so that you can make one thing in your day a little easier! And hey mamas...we got this!