Yesterday the weather didn't get above ninety degrees which means it's officially feeling like fall here in Texas. Fall for us is pretty hot still, but I'm telling you below ninety feels amazing right about now. Since the weather is still a little warm, and I'm a firm believer that ice cream and popsicles should be consumed year round, I made you the perfect fall popsicle that can be enjoyed in forty degrees or a hundred. My pumpkin pie crumble popsicles are going to be your new favorite pumpkin treat to whip up for yourself all season long!
To top off the cooler weather this week, I also received the most gorgeous package in the mail from JORD Wood Watches. I have always had a thing for wooden accessories and when JORD reached out about partnering, I jumped at the chance! Cooking and keeping a watch on the time go hand in hand and it sure doesn't hurt that this watch happens to be gorgeous in every way!
Fall accessories and fall recipes are two of my absolute favorite things that make fall one of my favorite times of year. Pumpkin spice everything is everywhere, and I happen to a big pumpkin fan so this makes me extremely happy! I've made pumpkin ice cream before, so it only seemed natural to make a popsicle that had all of yummy flavors of a pumpkin pie without all the work that a pie takes! I am not a baker by nature, so for me this is a win win situation. I may or may not have baked a homemade oat crisp to go on top of the popsicles just to take them over the top. Oops.
I am beyond excited at the thought that I am finally going to get to break out my boots and possibly a light jacket and now that I have this gorgeous watch from JORD, my look can be complete while I eat every single one of these popsicles.
Here is the really good news guys, you not only get to make these popsicles that are going to change your life, you also have a chance at winning a $75 dollar e-gift code to put towards your very own watch from JORD! The really really good news is, just for entering you will receive a $20 dollar e-gift code sent to you by email to use on any watch you choose!
Follow this link to enter! Contest runs through October 23, 2016.
For the Pops-
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Grade A Maple Syrup
For the Crumble-
- 1/4 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 Tbsp. Melted Butter
For the Pops-
- Heat heavy cream with maple syrup, vanilla, and pumpkin puree and whisk until just heated through and pumpkin has been incorporated.
- Turn off the heat and whisk in the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the pumpkin cream mixture into popsicle molds and place into the freezer to freeze overnight.
For the Crumble-
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients and spread onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Spread the oat crumble out into an even layer and bake for 15-20 minutes until brown.
- If mixture runs together, simply break up pieces after it cools with your hands.
- Run the popsicle mold under hot water for 1-2 minutes until the popsicle is easily removed from the mold.
- Right before serving lightly wet the top of the popsicle by brushing a light layer of water over the top half of the popsicle.
- Roll the popsicle in the oat crumble and serve immediately.
I mean, if this post isn't making drool between the watch and the popsicles, then I am not sure we are really friends! What are your favorite things of the season? Let's talk fashion and food!
This post was sponsored by JORD Wood Watches, but all opinions are my own.